(1) Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I’ve felt, letting go is the most painful yet.
(2) If you love someone more than anything, then distance only matters to the mind not to the heart. Faithfulness should guide your love no matter the distance.
(3) You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing. When you turned around and a tear came down my chick, I whispered to myself …. Everything is.
(4) You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?
(5) If you admire the rainbow after the rain, then why not love again after the pain of heart brake, this time with the love of Gold?
(6) Look what you’ve made me into, just behaving like someone that has no sense nor sense of humor, all because of this thing called love. I pray I could still hold on to this name called love.
(7) Love is a beautiful thing when you find the one that is yours, will I ever get the one that is mine without struggle? I love him but he is loving another.
(8) It takes only two to make a heart. I gave you mine but you are not careful enough over mine, but I guided yours jealously you never gave me room to believe that you are with me.
(9) Love is not enough to say it vocally because what matters is the actions behind it. If you truly mean what you say you won’t allow me to feel the presence of this called love.